This upholstered chair in a senior living facility was on it’s way to the dumpster. Chairs from lobbies, waiting rooms, and dining rooms are used daily. Over time the stains add up distracting from their appearance. The system that Cardinal Cleaning Systems uses can restore chairs just like this one. Here’s what we do.
1. Vacuum the chair thoroughly. This loosens dry dirt for better cleaning.
2. Pre-spray all affected areas. This breaks the bond of stains in the fabric.
3. Perform Low Moisture Extraction process using our upholstery machine.
4. Go back and hit stubborn stains a second time.
5. Wipe down chair with a dry rag.
Cardinal Cleaning Systems cleans sofas, love seats, dining room chairs, recliners, ottomans, and all types of upholstered furniture. The same process (low moisture extraction) used to clean upholstery is also used to clean area rugs and carpet.
For more about upholstery cleaning visit http://www.cardinalcarpetcleaninggreensboro.com